Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IKEA Hackers


How many of you are fans of Ikea?

Yet how many of you are DIY lovers who love to "hack" Ikea products?

I am a DIY lover; having personally designed our very own posters, customized our unique crystal hanging dining lights and of course, acrylic drawings too.


In fact, Ikea is an extremely good source of cheap and configurable furnishing to "hack"..or rather work with. And there are endless ideas what we can do with their furniture. Best part is that they are very reasonably priced!!

Some of my favorites:
  

 


Keep those creative juices flowing! Feel free to submit your IKEA hacks and be showcased in my reno blog! :)
Happy HACKING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: