Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Healthy Living - Wholemeal Chocolate Artisan Bread






This No-Knead Bread recipe is very easy to do. It is so ridiculously easy and fun. The biggest effort is the time taken to bake. Here is what I have used...

No-Knead Chocolate Wholemeal Bread

Ingredients:
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Wholemeal Flour
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar Powder
1 Teaspoon Instant yeast
1½ cups warm water
All-Purpose flour for dusting

Here is a simple vid which shows you how its done.

My 1st attempt at bread making turns up reasonably well; aroma of freshly made bread really made my day. I started baking 2.5 hours after letting the dough to proof.

However, the bread tastes the best when it was left overnight to proof. Many original Artisan Bread recipe didn't include sugar. But I realized that adding sugar makes the bread tastier and softer. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories:

0 comments: