Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Useful Renovation Links

Useful Renovation Links


I have compiled some of the useful links which I used during my renovation and also added a few more which I have came across. Do let me know if you anything to contribute too! :)

Furniture & Furnishing
Ikea
King & King Wong



Bedding
Simmons
King Koil

Kitchen
Kitchen Culture
ZUG
Mayer

Electrical Stores
Harvey Norman
Best Denki
Gain City
Courts


Lightings
Lightings
Chan Huat

Power
Singapore Power

Design Inspirations
Houzz

Renovation Quotation Portals
Renotalk
Renonation 

Hope you find it useful too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories:

0 comments: