Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

living@HOME

 
Home-fix just launched their first issue of living@HOME. In case some of you are new to Home-fix, it is the leading D.I.Y retail chain in Singapore.

At only $1, living@HOME is definitely worth a read. The first issue covers articles ranging from useful  household appliances like vacuum cleaners, useful advices on how to make small spaces look bigger, and even teaches you how to overhaul your old furniture.
If you have yet to grab a copy, fret not. I will share some useful articles from that issue in my subsequent posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: