Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Digital Lock Part 3


In my previous post, I mentioned that Samsung as one of the leading digital lock solutions. The another well-known digital lock solution provider is Yale.



The list of the different digital lock is listed under this link.

Digital Door Lock-YDM 3109

Digital Door Lock-YDM 3109


I would like to mention that the model that I am using is 3109 series. After over 1 year of usage, the entire family (including my mum who is very extremely resistant to anything that is remotely high-tech) loves it.

We have not experienced any glitches or any problems with this model. :)

One of the main reasons why we have chosen this model is because it has the most sturdy built.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: