Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Fancy a brick modular refrigerator that adopts to your needs?

Image from Behance 

Korean industrial designer Jangho Kim came up with such a Brick modular refrigerator which can adjusted according to individual household needs and preference. 

The Brick refrigeration system have various modules of different sizes and types which perform varying functions. Aside from refrigeration, additional functions like water purifier or microwave oven can also be combined with the system - resulting in s seamless look!

My Take?
This is on top of my wish list; instead of buying a new refrigerator, you can just add on. Just like Lego bricks - stack and extend as much as you like! I hope it will soon hit the market but I figured it would be pricey though.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: