Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chosen ID company - GPlan

GPlan won the bid.

Actually, we were deliberating between Khoon Wah from Senz and Kevin from GPlan...

Khoon Wah even proposed to slash the price further at the last minute...
However, my hubby is more comfortable with Kevin...in addition, I also feel that with his entensive network of clients praising his services..he is a much more reliable choice. Furthermore, judging from the quality of flats which Kevin has done up...we have more confidence in him.

Afternote: Senz ceased its operations right after we signed up with GPlan. Heng arh..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories:

0 comments: