Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Renovation Inspection Checklist






http://25.media.tumblr.com/6b19547ac7b541d7b0ac362710acd5c8/tumblr_mw1aa8v1Iu1re8d49o1_1280.jpg
infographic credits to Renonation.sg


I have blogged on the home renovation checklist that you should use while you are performing your home renovation. I have also shared on some renovation handover tips. Today, let me share with you on the areas which you should watch out for during your renovation handover session, in the form of an Infographic, with your interior designer. Click on the poster to download the file. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: