Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Monday, July 18, 2011

How to manage your Renovation?





A lot of people didn't realize that managing a Renovation is akin to managing a Project, and this involves a series of process and steps which you have to perform to ensure your is a success.


In fact, many of you might mistakenly think that by “out-sourcing” the Renovation process; it means minimal involvement and work from you. This typical mindset is wrong and will set stage for headaches and even heartaches when your Contractor/ID manages your Renovation badly.

Furthermore, Renovation is a delicate process and therefore, requires years of experience, expertise and the know-how to pull it off successfully.

However, I couldn’t help but notice that quite a few Contractor/ID are pretty young and inexperienced.

Nonetheless, In my subsequent series of blog posts, I will cover the following:

1) The 5 stages of Renovation:
2) The 7 knowledge areas of Renovation.

Stay tuned! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: